Working on what you want and what you can achieve on the specified block as per the Development guide.
Assessment and Finalising drawings
Site Analysis with block inspection and report from a land surveyor and the classification of soil at the block as provided by the developer. Once the design for your home is finalised with your input, the cost estimations will be provided with all the inclusions that you consider to include, following this Letter of Estimate is provided, upon acceptance the formal contract will be prepared.
Proof of land ownership and finance approval documentation will be demanded.
Structural Engineering and Building Contract
At this stage the building contract and the relevant documentation will be prepared as demanded for the approval of plans and Building Commencement Notice.
The following tasks will be addressed in this stage:
- Full working drawings are confirmed again.
- Structural Engineer design for footing and slab are developed as applicable in case of raft slab or waffle slab.
- Formal contract documentation is prepared which will offered to the customer for acceptance at Ethics Construction Office or at our Lawyer’s office.
- Upon acceptance of the building contract, payment of the contract 5% deposit is due after deducting the deposit monies paid up to this stage. Once the deposit is paid the plans will be submitted for building approval and Building Commencement Notice.
Apply for Approval and Building Commencement Notice
We are almost there to start your dream home therefore Ethics Construction will apply/ arrange:
Insurance Currency Certificate required by your financial lender.
- Provide you a copy of your Building Approval and Building Commencement Notice once granted.
The building face will start with the site excavation and Ethics Construction team will coordinate with you at all stages of building phase. The inspections by the certifier will be informed and the reports for all these inspection will be presented ensuring that required building codes and practices are met in your project. We will try to keep the building time period to minimum and look forward for your coordination in providing all the input demanded by the site supervisor in this process. Generally to the average house it takes about 5 to 6 months in this stage however it also depends upon the complexity of the project and the time period of the year when we start.